My client is a Hong Kong based asset management firm with both listed and unlisted investments across greater China regions. Their business line spans across private equity, corporate finance, hedge fund and structured finance.
- Perform day to day fund administration tasks including portfolio reporting, management accounts and financial accounts
- Participate in regulatory reportings to SFC, annual audits, and tax returns
- Ensure the correct calculations of quarterly performance report, issue capital calls and distributions amount, maintain investor's capital accounts, calculate the Fund's IRR, prepare regular investor reports for investment funds
- Maintain service relationships with auditors, tax consultants, banks and outsourcing companies
- Respond to enquiry from investors
Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting, finance, business or corporate administration
Professional accounting qualifications e.g. ACCA, AICPA
Minimum 5 years relevant experience, with the latest 2 years gained from a financial institution or an asset management firm; some prior audit experience with big-4 firms is preferred
Good spreadsheet, financial, budgeting skills and strong numerical sense
Experience in private equity funds fund administration areas
Strong team player with high adaptability to a small team environment
Flexible, responsive and able to manage a diverse set of demanding priorities
Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
This is a rare opportunity to work in an established HK PE/Hedge fund. Client is willing to provide an industry competitive salary package, and a great platform for further development. Candidates with more experiences will be considered for senior manager grade.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519