APAC Focus Private Equity Fund Investment Analyst/Associate
Our client is a long-established mid-cap private equity fund investing in industrial and manufacturing sectors. We are looking for an investment analyst/associate based in Hong Kong. It will be a great opportunity for junior talents to step in private equity industry.
* Conduct research on various industries and companies
* Coordinate and execute due diligence in connection with investment evaluations
* Prepare key deal materials including investment memos and term sheets
* Participate in the development and presentation of investment opportunities and portfolio company updates to deal teams and the Investment Committee
* 2-3 years in mid-market investments/big 4/ advisory firms / consulting
* Graduated from top universities
* Determined to work in private equity space in the long-term
* Fluent in Mandarin and English
* Good communication skills
The criteria listed above will, therefore, be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
EA Reg. No: R1550186
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian investment market.
Internal Number: 3394066
BACK TO TOP
ADISA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ADISA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ADISA Career Center.