Tax Senior Associate, Asset Management (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Los Angeles, CA. Provide tax consulting and compliance services to clients in the Investment Management industry with a focus on investment partnerships including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity funds. Provide tax consulting on investment strategies and vehicles. Assist with the preparation of partnership tax forms including Forms K1 and 1065. Supervise staff, monitor workloads and provide feedback in a timely manner.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Tax, or a related field, plus 1 year of related work experience.
Must have at least one year experience with each of the following:
- Providing tax compliance and consulting services including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity funds;
- Preparing partnership tax forms including Forms K1 and 1065;
- Reviewing tax documents to be utilized for tax return preparation;
- Participating in client discussions and meetings; and
- Identifying and addressing client needs.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CA1766, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.