We are now working with one of the top global private equity funds of funds. They have a superb reputation in the sector, and have excellent track record.
They are now looking to add a VP level professsional to their team, who will work on investments into funds.
Day to day, the role will involve:
- Identifying and assessing investment opportunities in funds and companies spanning a wide range of industries
- Performing deal evaluation, due diligence, industry / company analysis and financial modelling
- Monitoring market trends and closely tracking existing portfolio assets to support investment / divestment making decisions
- Constantly developing and renewing industry / sector knowledge as well as macro and regulatory changes
- Supporting preparation of internal reporting documentation and tracking performance of investee funds and co-investments
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with companies, corporate partners and other relevant institutions
Qualifications / Capabilities / Experience
The ideal candidates will be a VP or Associate Director with another private equity fund of funds. you will proibably have at least 7- 10 years work experience.
Desire to develop / maintain relationships with intermediaries and private equity funds
Ability to collaborate and work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and help guide the development of junior investment professionals
10401 North Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46290
© Alternative & Direct Investment Securities Association
All rights reserved.