My client, located in NYC, is a Private Equity Investment Firm seeking a Fund Administration Controller.
· Establishes adequate and effective internal controls, policies and mechanisms around the portfolio's performance analysis
· Reviews counterparties' financial records
· Conducts fund performance analysis against specific benchmarks
· Performs IRR and TWR calculations
· Works closely with fund accountant to ensure integrity of the data
· Produces ad hoc reports as required by Management
* Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or related degree
* Bilingual skills in English/Mandarin desired but not required
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
* Ability to learn and adapt to new methodologies
My client is offering a competitive base plus bonus and room to grow in a newly created role.
10401 North Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46290
© Alternative & Direct Investment Securities Association
All rights reserved.