- Gathering and analyzing industry data to develop an industry-specific insights; - Conducting company specific financial analysis and industry analysis;
- Engaging actively in all stages of transaction executions, from pitching to closing; - Analyzing financial and operating information relating to target companies and industries;
- Conducting due diligence on target companies;
- Participating in deals structuring and potential legal issues resolving;
- Building and maintaining financial models to value companies and depict investment returns.
- 2 years PE/VC related working experience at least;
- Top university graduates with outstanding academic performance;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Being self-motivated, results driven, ingenious and an excellent team player - Willing to work long hours and travel frequently;
- Working well under pressure and tight deadlines.
10401 North Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46290
© Alternative & Direct Investment Securities Association
All rights reserved.