Key responsibilities of the Institutional Investor Relations Associate includes:
* Supporting the PE team and Senior IR manager in the delivery of a full IR programme, with a focus on collating information for the reports, producing deal announcements, preparing presentations and pitchbooks and managing a library of key due diligence materials such as CV's, case studies etc.
* Working with investment and finance professionals to deliver high quality, accurate and insightful reports, to meet client deadlines, for the three institutional funds.
* Producing material for and providing organisational support for investor meetings and audits.
* Providing content for and supporting fund reporting and investor relations
Key Requirements include:
* Private equity experience desirable
* Good understanding of institutional investors
* Strong academics
* Passionate about high quality communications, in particular writing for institutional/retail investor audiences
* Proactive approach and a strong work ethic
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
* Numerate with excellent word, PowerPoint and excel skills