Business Analyst, Private Equity Group - ACA/ CFA wanted
July 7, 2018
London, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading private equity fund based in Central London. They have £billions under management and are rated as one of the most successful investors in their class.
They are now looking to recruit a Business Analyst to their team. This key role will be integral to the commercial, financial and strategic direction of the fund. Day to day, you will work on the analysis of the performance of the funds; management reporting; working on the annual report and accounts; and providing insight to management on the financial performance which will aid them in their business strategy.
We are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- Business or Financial analysts from other firms
- Corporate strategy professionals
- ACAs with strong analytics, perhaps in corporate finance
- Other finance professionals with the ACA or CIMA qualification looking for a more high profile and analytical role
- Candidates do not need to possess previous experience in the private equity sector