Lowery Property Advisors (LPA) is a privately held commercial real estate valuation firm headquartered in Irving, Texas. LPA specializes in valuation and appraisal, market research, feasibility, property tax consulting, and right- of-way/eminent domain appraisals, litigation support, and expert witness testimony. Primary clients include local to international lenders, private equity, and institutional investors, TxDOT, government agencies, tax consulting firms, law firms, and owner-users. LPA completes commercial real estate consulting and advisory projects on a diverse slate of property types which include, but are not limited to: retail, office, industrial, multifamily, hospitality, healthcare, special use, mixed-use, development land, and going concern valuations.
LPA is seeking candidates for an Associate position in our Fort Worth office. Performance objectives will include all aspects related to real property valuation: market research, property inspections, financial modeling, property income and expense analysis, and report composition. Qualified candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, real estate, economics, or similar, strong literary and grammatical competency, strong work ethic, ability to work in a fast-paced industry, and excellent verbal and written communication skills should apply below. If you’d like to be a part of the Fastest Growing Independent Commercial Real Estate Valuation firm in the Southwest, we’d love to hear from you!
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, real estate, economics, or similar
• Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
• Basic knowledge and familiarity with the North Texas real estate market
• Strong literary and grammatical competency; comfortable with writing and report composition
• Proficiency with Windows OS and MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced industry
• Familiarity with CoStar and other commercial comps databases is a plus
• Familiarity with Argus or other discounted cashflow software is a plus
• Proven ability to work both with a team and independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to pass criminal background check
LPA offers a competitive compensation package and opportunities for rapid positional advancement. Compensation also includes full benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance contribution, as well as matching 401(k). Lowery Property Advisors is an equal opportunity employer